Links to other resources

Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council. To report anything to Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council go to REPORT IT! webpage.

Planning Applications.

Fire Safety Information from Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.

Alert system  
Please register at

Bins and recycling
Basingstoke & Dean Council has a very comprehensive webpage on Bins and Recycling which can be accessed by clicking here

Household Waste recycling centre 
From 2020 if you use the  in Wade road or elsewhere you will need to register your car or pay a charge (currently quoted as £5.00) every time you use it. To register your vehicle go to :

Roads and lanes
You should report  problems within the village to Hants CC. If you can - take a photo and send that to them.

Click on link below to go to Hampshire Map. The map can be used to find where the problem is but to use map to report issues you will need to register just once. 
Follow easy instructions to register and you can then use the icons to pinpoint and describe problem.